Dysport, Xeomin and Botox®:
Calgary Patients Now Have Options to Reduce Frown Lines
Reduce the Appearance of Frown Lines
As we age, our skin changes. Over time, repetitive movements of your facial muscles (including squinting and frowning), a loss of volume and elasticity, and the natural forces of gravity may cause unwanted wrinkles and folds to develop on your face. Did you know that you can turn back the ravages of time and look and feel younger by smoothing out these wrinkles and folds naturally and precisely and without the use of surgery?
A Safe, Non-Invasive Cosmetic Procedure
At Abougoush Family Dental Care, we now offer a safe, non-invasive cosmetic procedure which helps skin look smoother and younger. Our clinic is proud to be among the qualified facial rejuvenation practitioners in the Calgary area providing treatment with neuromodulators such as Botox®, Dysport and Xeomin!
All these neuromodulators are slightly different formulations of Botulinum Toxin A. When they are injected, they block nerve impulses around the site of the injection and thus, temporarily paralyze the muscle, preventing the movements that cause wrinkles. They can also be used to treat other conditions such as TMJ, migraines and even excessive underarm sweating. In your initial consultation at Abougoush Family Dental Care, we will take into account your medical history and your goals for undergoing this procedure in deciding which is the best option for you.
Visit Abougoush Family Dental Care for Facial Rejuvenation in Calgary
Here are a few reasons why you should consider Abougoush Family Dental Care for placement of Botox®, Dysport or Xeomin in Calgary:
- Dr. Madelyn Abougoush has had specialized university education in head and neck anatomy, in addition to the extensive, hands-on training she received at the Pacific Training Institute for Facial Aesthetics.
- She understands the importance of reviewing your complete medical history and performing a complete exam prior to administering treatments.
- She is highly trained and experienced in providing facial injections in a clinical setting.
- She understands the importance of asepsis and always uses sterile instruments or “once only” disposables for your safety.
- Our clinic has appropriate liability insurance for your peace of mind.
A Customized, Comprehensive Treatment Plan
During your consultation, our team will take Roberts Facial Rejuvenation Photography™ (RFRP), which is a series of photographs that allows us to better understand your aesthetic concerns and desires. This will help us develop a customized, comprehensive treatment plan and record improvements over time. Please speak to us if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Clenching, bruxing, and grinding
- Headaches and/or migraines
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Sensitive/loose teeth
- Jaw pain
- Fine facial lines, wrinkles, and folds (including crow’s feet, “#11” glabella lines, and forehead lines)
- Uneven lips/smile
- A gummy smile
- Limited jaw movement or locking of your jaw
- Clicking or popping in your jaw
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
Minimal Recovery Time Needed after Treatments
Because each treatment takes about 10 minutes with minimal recovery time required afterwards, many people often refer to these injections as a lunchtime procedure. Most patients do not experience anything more than a pinch when they’re injected. However, if you’re worried about experiencing any pain during the procedure, we may apply a topical numbing cream prior to your treatment for your peace of mind.
Are Neuromodulators Right for You? Schedule a Consultation!
These procedures may not be right for everyone, and a small percentage of people have reported an allergic reaction after treatment. Results may last up to four months; however, they will vary from individual to individual and upon which product we use. We encourage you to speak with us if you have any questions regarding these procedures and how they can help complement your smile. Contact Abougoush Family Dental Care at 403-289-7370 to schedule a consultation in Calgary to discuss all of your concerns regarding your teeth, smile, and face.
IS IT TIME FOR A DENTAL CHECK-UP?
We're now accepting new patients of all ages!